THIRST is the Resonate Fall Retreat for students who have a THIRST for God’s Word. This event is for anyone who wants to grow in their walk with the Lord and gain real leadership experience. With a special emphasis on leadership, this is an event you don’t want to miss.
This year we’ll be working with LeaderTreks as we go through their program called “Team Up.” Team Up is a three day retreat designed to mold students into a unified team. The goal is to teach the building blocks of great teams through an interactive, hands-on approach. The LeaderTreks staff will use a variety of interactive games and initiatives as well as small group discussion to emphasize each building block. Students will have the opportunity to take a Team Role assessment to discover how they operate inside teams. In the end, you will leave the event energized and focused on being unified.
WHO: High school students with a THIRST for God’s Word
WHAT: Thirst Fall Retreat
WHERE: Camp Ondessonk, Ozark, IL
WHEN: Friday, November 10—Sunday, November 12
DEADLINE: Wednesday, October 25: Event fee must be paid by deadline. Payment accepted online or place payment in drop box outside Patrick’s office.
- Sleeping bag/sheets/pillow (No linens provided)
- Towels and washcloths
- Old clothes for outdoor activities
- Shorts or jeans
- Closed toe shoes and socks (hiking boots or tennis shoes)
- Jacket or long sleeves
- Clothes for the remainder of weekend
- $$$ for one meal
- Rain jacket—Weather will NOT dictate what we do.
- Bug spray
- Medication – controlled substance medication only must be turned in to a leader prior to leaving with instructions on distribution of medication
Friday, November 10
5:30 p.m.—Depart LOFBC
Go to bed
Saturday, November 11
Go to bed
Sunday, November 12
10:30 a.m.—Depart from camp
12:30 p.m.—Arrive at LOFBC