Sign up online now at loneoakfbc.org for our first ever Guys Campout and Girls Slumber party coming up September 16, 2016! The cost is absolutely FREE! Just be sure you sign up in order to ensure you are able to attend this awesome night of fellowship.
What to bring for the Guys Camp out:
- a tent (if you do not have one do not go out and buy one we will have extra tents available)
- change of clothes – swimsuit as we may go swimming in a lake.
- something comfortable to sleep on – we will be spending the night outside in a tent! You at the very least will need a pillow and a blanket.
- a snack – food will be provided
Time: We will leave from the church at 5:00PM and return Saturday afternoon at 1:00PM
Food: We will have dinner Friday night, breakfast, and lunch on Saturday.
What? We are going to have a fun night camping outside enjoying God’s creation. We will play some games, sing some songs, eat yummy camping food and have several times of Bible study!
Where? We will be camping at our Pastor of Families and Discipleship, Jamie Coomer’s house.
What to bring for the Girls Slumber Party:
- Something to sleep on (air mattress, sleeping bag, pillow)
- pj’s, change of clothes
- bible, pen
- toiletries (no showers)
- any nail polish, foot spas, lotion, etc. for spa rotations
- NOTE: cell phones will stay in sleeping room!
Time: check in at the church at 6:00PM. Parent pick up is Saturday at 12:00PM.
Where: Lone Oak First Baptist Church.
Food: Dinner on Friday night and breakfast on Saturday morning will be provided.
See schedule below for what the girls will be doing:
6:00 – 6:30 Dinner – Make your own stuffed crescent rolls, salad, chips
6:30 – 7:00 Group Devotion
7:00-8:00 Spa/Pamper rotations
8:00-8:30 Group Discussion
8:30-9:00 Free time
9:30-10:30 Hide and Seek/Underground church
8:30 Breakfast – cereal, fruit
9:00 Personal Morning Quiet times
9:30 Art Activity
11:00 Tin Foil game/Free time/clean up
12:00 pm Parent Pick-Up
If you have any additional questions please let us know below: