Who: Middle School and High School students
When: March 17-19, 2017
Where: Jonathan Creek Camp and Conference Center
Cost – $93
Payment Deadline – March 1, 2017
Cost includes transportation, lodging, all meals, and activities
***more details coming soon***
Get your November calendars and stay in the loop!
Find them here: Calendars
Small group are kicking off August 31 at Resonate with an epic COLOR WAR!
Find out who will be leading your small group this year and engage in battle. After we announce teams, we will head to the soccer fields for the 2nd Annual Resonate COLOR WAR!
Be sure to wear white. This is a perfect event to invite your friends.
IT WILL BE EPIC!
Come pray & play! We will meet at the church, then travel together to Community Christian Academy, Lone Oak Middle School & McCracken Co. High School to pray for the upcoming year. THEN, we’ll head over to the PLEX to play a favorite game, FROKER!
When: July 27
Location: Meet at LOFBC then we’ll head to CCA, LOMS, MCHS & the PLEX
Time: 6-9 pm
Resonate Fellowship @ the Greer’s!
When: July 20
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Address: 3944 Old US Highway 45 S
Who: High School students and their friends
When: Friday, July 15
Time: 10:00am – 9:30pm
Where do we meet? Meet at the church at 10:00am. We’ll take a couple of shuttles and carpool.
Where are we going? KY Dam Marina. Boats will launch from the NEW slips right beside the launching ramp. The #1 pavilion has been reserved for our group.
Can I come late? YES! Just come to the Marina and text Patrick (270.293.2462) or Kelly Housman (270.366.1817) and we’ll send a shuttle to the slip to pick you up.
Will we eat? YES! YES! YES! There will be lots of food on the houseboat to eat for lunch and to snack. We’ll eat dinner at the #1 pavilion at KY Dam Marina.
Things to Bring:
- Lifejacket (if you have one)
- We have extra’s if you don’t
- Change of clothes
- A friend
Combine the lake, a houseboat, some pontoon boats, and tubing, and you know what you have? An awesome time! Meet at the church and we’ll to head to the lake. We’ll play on the water all day and grill out burgers that night. We’ll end with some time in God’s Word. Parents can pick up their students at the church that night.
When: July 6
Cost: Free + Concession stand
Time: 7-10:30 pm
Come to the church soccer fields at 7pm to hang out, play games, and enjoy the LOFBC’s famous “Movie on the Lawn” burgers. Movie will begin around 8:15pm!
The movie will be shown on a giant inflatable screen on the soccer fields. Bring blankets and chairs to sit on and cash for concessions.
If it storms/rains, the event is cancelled. We will reschedule for another night.
- Departure day: June 28
- Check-in – 4:45am
- Bus leaves – 5:00am
- Estimated Arrival Time – 4:00pm
- Return day: July 2
- Leave Student Life – 8:30am
- Arrive at LOFBC – 7:30pm
STUFF TO BRING
- A fantastic attitude and a desire to draw near to God
- Bible, pen, notebook, etc.
- Casual clothing for three days (Shorts that are at least finger tip length and pants are acceptable for all meetings, including worship).
- Beach towel for water day
- Closed toe shoes for recreation and missions
- Personal hygiene items
- Spending money for snacks, t-shirts, CDs, etc.
- Alarm clock
STUFF NOT TO BRING
- Spaghetti strap tops, halter tops, and tube tops.
- Tank tops that are at least three fingers wide can be worn during the day, but not to evening worship.
- Tight clothing
- “Short” shorts or skirts (Stand with your arms by your side. If your fingertips are touching skin, your shorts or skirt should be longer for camp.)
- Bikinis or two piece bathing suits (Unless covered with a dark t-shirt)
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons
- Water balloons
- Clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
- Clothing that promotes alcohol, cigarettes or any other inappropriate items
- Follow the packing list for Student Life
- What to bring & What NOT to bring
- Follow the dress code
- Cannot be in opposite genders rooms
- Stay in groups of 3
- Be where you are supposed to be at the times you are supposed to be there
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach
3111 Loop Road
Orange Beach, Alabama 36561 USA
Phone: (251) 543.4444
Fax: (251) 543.4440
Toll Free: (800) 228-2800
Welcome to Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott Orange Beach, your home-away-from home when you visit the glistening Gulf Coast of Alabama. Since we are located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, we provide complimentary cart shuttle to the beach access point.
With a great location near the Gulf of Mexico, we are always ready to welcome you with amenities like thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites that allow you to work and relax, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel to stay connected during your stay, and fitness facilities that include a pool and exercise room. You’ll find it easy to settle into our vibrant lobby with spaces to gather, relax and work. Jump-start your day with our free breakfast, now with more hot choices including scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, plus favorites including fresh fruit and yogurt.
We need you to help serve at the McCracken Co Fair!
Love Lone Oak by serving at the McCracken Co fair. Come hang out in our booth, play 9square, and tell people about LOFBC and Jesus! 6:00 – 9:00pm
Come serve and I’ll reimburse your fair admission.
When: June 15
Time: 6-8 pm
Xbox, Cornhole, Just Dance, Volleyball, Twister, & many more games. Come eat pizza & play games!