- Departure day: June 28
- Check-in – 4:45am
- Bus leaves – 5:00am
- Estimated Arrival Time – 4:00pm
- Return day: July 2
- Leave Student Life – 8:30am
- Arrive at LOFBC – 7:30pm
STUFF TO BRING
- A fantastic attitude and a desire to draw near to God
- Bible, pen, notebook, etc.
- Casual clothing for three days (Shorts that are at least finger tip length and pants are acceptable for all meetings, including worship).
- Beach towel for water day
- Closed toe shoes for recreation and missions
- Personal hygiene items
- Spending money for snacks, t-shirts, CDs, etc.
- Alarm clock
STUFF NOT TO BRING
- Spaghetti strap tops, halter tops, and tube tops.
- Tank tops that are at least three fingers wide can be worn during the day, but not to evening worship.
- Tight clothing
- “Short” shorts or skirts (Stand with your arms by your side. If your fingertips are touching skin, your shorts or skirt should be longer for camp.)
- Bikinis or two piece bathing suits (Unless covered with a dark t-shirt)
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons
- Water balloons
- Clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
- Clothing that promotes alcohol, cigarettes or any other inappropriate items
- Follow the packing list for Student Life
- What to bring & What NOT to bring
- Follow the dress code
- Cannot be in opposite genders rooms
- Stay in groups of 3
- Be where you are supposed to be at the times you are supposed to be there
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach
Welcome to Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott Orange Beach, your home-away-from home when you visit the glistening Gulf Coast of Alabama. Since we are located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, we provide complimentary cart shuttle to the beach access point.
With a great location near the Gulf of Mexico, we are always ready to welcome you with amenities like thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites that allow you to work and relax, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel to stay connected during your stay, and fitness facilities that include a pool and exercise room. You’ll find it easy to settle into our vibrant lobby with spaces to gather, relax and work. Jump-start your day with our free breakfast, now with more hot choices including scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, plus favorites including fresh fruit and yogurt.