All participants (students/adults) who will be attending Dnow with us March 17-19, must register online with Crossings. Here’s what you must have to go to Dnow at Jonathan Creek:
- Lone Oak FBC Parental Consent form (LOFBC students only. Found here: Lone Oak FBC Parental Consent form)
- Full payment of $93
- Online Registration with Crossings Ministries. Follow the link below.
Crossings requires all students and adults complete an online Medical Form prior to arriving on their property. Below are the instructions to complete the form.
- Click on the link http://gocrossings.org/c2c/participants/ (or you can access the Participant Account from the homepage on Crossings’s website by clicking the picture entitled “Attending An Event?”
- All participants (student and adults) create a 2017 account.
- If you already have an account from camp or a previous retreat, you will be able to use the same Participant ID to register. (Forgot your 2015-16 Participant ID? No problem! Simply click on the blue hyperlink under the Participant Login titled “Forgot Participant ID?” and follow the prompts to have your ID sent directly to your email address.)
- Complete the 2017 Medical Release Form.
- Each participant will be given the option to complete and sign it electronically, to save it and return later, or to submit it and print. If they are unable to sign the form electronically (due only to no internet access) they will need to submit and print the form, and then turn it in to their Group Leader. It must be signed by a parent if they are under the age of 18 years old. If the form was not signed online, then the Group Leader must bring the hard copy of the form to turn in at camp. We ask that you do all you can to have ALL participants sign the form electronically.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.