Date: January 26-27, 2017
Where: Perfect North Slopes in Lawrenceburg, IN
Accommodations: Comfort Suites in Hebron, KY
Who: High School students
Cost – $99
Payment deadline – January 7, 2017
4:30 pm Check in at LOFBC
5:00 pm Buses Leave
11:00 pm Arrive at Hotel
12:00 pm Curfew
7:30 am – 8:00 am Breakfast
8:00 am Devotional
9:00 am Checkout/Load Bus
9:30 am Arrive at Perfect North
5:00 pm Leave Perfect North
11:00 pm Arrive at LOFBC
- $$$ – Snacks/Meals
- Meals – Breakfast on Saturday is only provided meal.
- Perfect North’s recommended “What to Bring”
What to Bring
Here is our list of recommended items for you to bring skiing or snowboarding in order to guarantee a fun first day on the slopes. If you are in need of anything on this list when you get here, most items are available in the Loft Shop.
- Hat – if your head is warm the rest of you is likely to stay warm.
- Waterproof Gloves/Mittens – mittens are warmest.
- Goggles/Sunglasses – Goggles are strongly recommended on cold or snowy days for warmth and increased visibility.
- Jacket/Parka (water resistant)
- Synthetic or wool base layers for top & bottom – it’s better to be warm than cold, you can always shed layers. Synthetic materials help to wick moisture away from your skin. Once again, do not wear cotton as a base layer.
- Snow/Water resistant pants – very important, your 1st day will acquaint your butt to the snow, keep it warm & dry.
- Snow Bibs can be rented for $10
- Warm, dry socks – No cotton. Wear only one pair of socks.
- Sunscreen – SPF 15 or higher
- Lip Balm
- Snack, Fruit, Energy Bar
- Trail Map – available for free in the lodge.
- Extra Clothes, Shoes – to change into when you’re all done, in order to go out and celebrate your 1st day.
Tip: Avoid Cotton if possible. Opt for something synthetic or wool. You can also spray clothes with Scotch guard to help waterproof them.
What should I do with my stuff?
Remember, you are responsible for your possessions while you are visiting our resort. Refrain from bringing any extra items into the lodge if at all possible, and use our $0.50 coin lockers (located throughout the facilities) to secure the items you must bring with you. Skis and snowboards are prohibited inside the lodge and should be secured on the outdoor racks with personal equipment locks or dropped off at our Free Ski/Board Check located on the lower deck outside the Rental Shop.