THIRST is the Resonate Fall Retreat for students who have a THIRST for God’s Word. This event is not for everyone, only those who are serious about becoming more like Christ. We will be studying from God’s Word individually and as a group each day.
Our guest teacher will be Chris Campbell from Generation Freedom. This will be the 3rd time Chris has joined us for THIRST. Chris is the founder of Generation Freedom and has over two decades of youth ministry experience and is currently involved in taking the message of freedom beyond the local church into some of the most marginalized spaces of teen culture in the United States.
WHO: High school students with a THIRST for God’s Word
WHAT: Thirst Fall Retreat
WHERE: Camp Brosend, Newburgh, IN
WHEN: Friday, October 21—Sunday, October 23
DEADLINE: Sunday, October 16: Event fee must be paid by deadline. Payment accepted online or place payment in drop box outside Patrick’s office.
- Sleeping bag/sheets/pillow (No linens provided)
- Towels and washcloths
- Old clothes for outdoor activities
- Shorts or jeans
- Closed toe shoes and socks (hiking boots or tennis shoes)
- Jacket or long sleeves
- Clothes for the remainder of weekend
- $$$ for one meal
- Rain jacket—Weather will NOT dictate what we do.
- Bug spray
- Medication – controlled substance medication only must be turned in to a leader prior to leaving with instructions on distribution of medication
Friday, October 21
5:30 p.m.—Depart LOFBC
Go to bed
Saturday, October 22
Go to bed
Sunday, October 23
11:00 a.m.—Depart from camp
1:30 p.m.—Arrive at LOFBC