THIRST is the Resonate Fall Retreat for students who have a THIRST for God’s Word. This event is for anyone who wants to grow in their walk with the Lord and deepen their understanding of their identity in Christ. This years emphasis will be on “Who You Are In Christ” and why that is so important to understand.
WHO: High school students with a THIRST for God’s Word
WHAT: Thirst Fall Retreat
WHERE: Camp Ondessonk, Ozark, IL
WHEN: Friday, November 2—Sunday, November 4
COST: $75 (covers meals, transportation, housing, and teaching material)
DEADLINE: Wednesday, October 24: Event fee must be paid by deadline. Payment accepted online or place payment in drop box outside Patrick’s office.
REGISTRATION: On line registration is complete. Contact Marcy Emerson or Patrick Greer directly.
- Sleeping bag/sheets/pillow (No linens provided)
- Towels and washcloths
- Old clothes for outdoor activities
- Shorts or jeans
- Closed toe shoes and socks (hiking boots or tennis shoes)
- Jacket or long sleeves
- Clothes for the remainder of weekend
- $$$ for snacks/souvenirs
- Rain jacket—Weather will NOT dictate what we do.
- Bug spray
- Medication – controlled substance medication only must be turned in to a leader prior to leaving with instructions on distribution of medication
Friday, November 2
4:30 p.m.—Depart LOFBC
Dinner @ Camp
Go to bed
Saturday, November 3
Activity – Ziplines!!!
Hiking in Shawnee National Forest
Go to bed
Sunday, November 4
10:30 a.m.—Depart from camp
12:30 p.m.—Arrive at LOFBC